At Samah Home Health Care, we blieve that quality and safety are integral to our mission and a shared responsibility of faculty and staff. Provide compassionate, ethical, accessible, safe and high quality care
that meets the needs or expectations of our patients, their families and others whom we serve. These
• Medication safety
• Hand-washing protocols compliance
• Rapid Response
• Fall Safety program
• PCA training every 6 months under the supervision of RN, other than 60 days of
• HIPPA Training
• Stress coping training to Patients and PC's
• Diabetes education each Patient home by RN.
• Staff available for Non-English speaking Clients and PCA's throughout Minnesota.